Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Moving with family..........


I moved a lot the last couple of years, 4 times sins 2001. The first three times were very easy. My employer arranged the movers, truck, ships etc. the only thing I had to do was sit on a chair and do nothing. I can say that's the best time of my moving career. This one is something else. This is my first move with a family and my god its like hell. I was never in Hell but this must be it. First we emptied our basement, we needed only two drive three times with a big van from U-Haul. Then the moving day, we had a big 17 foot truck from U-Haul, we had still some stuff in the old Linden house. It's now Tuesday and we cleaned for two days and brought a lot of boxes and other stuff from the old place to Sophia. Hopefully tomorrow will be the last day of cleaning and moving. The next step will be unpacking all the stuff from the garage and put it at the right pace in the house. A family is more than work and earn money to provide them food, clothes and the standard family businesses. Its also a lot of sweat, sweat, sweat and garbage bags!. This will be the last moving for a lot of years,......................................(hopefully)

No comments: