Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tell me.....................?!



Nicole called me a "LAKE" in this picture. What are you thinking? For the good answer you can win a vacation on "Lake Mario" :-D I'm not the only one who looks out of the ordinairy, what are you thinking about the female besides me! You can call this the moving syndrom. After moving more than 50 boxes out of a basement into a big Van and drive three times to your new house you will have the same problems those two have. I can advice you don't do it!! Set you kids to work and supervice them, much more fun lol. It's Wednesday, just 3 days to go for the big moving party. We can say lucky that we have some good friends who are helping us with the big furniture. Otherwise, without them I would be the Atlantic Ocean and the female besides me a skinny "garnaal" See you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called a joke "ha ha", Don't go filling up a lake cuz ur sweating and crying so much :D